Sherburn Informer is a bi-monthly newsletter with information about what’s on, the Parish Council report, news and contributions from local groups & clubs and other relevant information and news from the village.
Where to get a paper copy
Printed copies are delivered to some elderly people in Sherburn and also available from:
- Sherburn & Villages Community Library
- The Old Girls’ School Community Centre
- Eversley Park Centre
- Harold Mills Centre
- Lady Popplewell Centre
- Sherburn Group Practice
- Finkle Hill Dental Practice
How to get an item included
For any questions about the Sherburn Informer to or get an item included, please contact the editor Anne-Marie Oldroyd: 07410453584 or email@example.com.
Sherburn Informer is funded through Sherburn in Elmet Parish Council and published with support from Sherburn in Elmet Community Trust and Creative Shed Agency.
- Sherburn Informer Issue 6/20 – February/March 2020
- Sherburn Informer Issue 5/19 – December 2019/January 2020
- Sherburn Informer Issue 4/19 – October/November 2019
- Sherburn Informer Issue 3/19 – August/September 2019
- Sherburn Informer Issue 2/19 – June/July 2019
- Sherburn Informer Issue 1/19 – April/May 2019